Log into your FENSA account here where you will be able to:
Save money via this free new sales and marketing tool for FENSA members only.
This web-based tool provides in-depth industry insight and helps you to save money by identifying common areas for inspection failures and other installation data. You don’t need to download any apps or software as the FENSA Knowledge Hub is internet based. Sign up for FREE here.
This is a sleek, modern members’ ID card that’s co-branded with FENSA and the installation company’s logo. It allows consumers to check the identity of the installer/surveyor on their door step. The card is designed with enhanced security features such as a hologram to prevent counterfeiting. Find out more here.
FENSA members are automatically entered into this prestigious award for free when they have passed a post inspection. It does not cost members, they do not have to do anything extra.
This is the only award that is judged by FENSA, industry experts and consumers.
The winner will;
• receive the FENSA trophy;
• receive a certificate of acknowledgment of excellence;
• be the first to win the title of ‘FENSA Installation of the Year 2017 Winner’;
• be invited to FENSA’s headquarters in London, with accommodation and travel paid for two people to attend the presentation ceremony;
• be able to use ‘FENSA Installation Of The Year Winner’ in marketing materials to help engage consumers;
• receive publicity in the trade press nationally.
Find out more here.